Communication is essential to keep those who surround us safe and informed. Allegra offers a wide variety of solutions to help your business share its message. Keep your visitors and staff safe with custom signage solutions and print communications designed for your specific business needs.
Here at Allegra, we believe that we should all work together to support our communities and prepare for a stronger future. We are open to support your business and meet its new and continued needs. Count on us for all your signage, print, mail and marketing needs.
What kind of COVID signs do I need?
Here are some of the COVID signage solutions we are providing to help local businesses:
• Open for business signs: Get custom signs to display your current hours of operation. Whether you are looking for a sign for your doors or windows or a custom banner visible to passersby, Allegra can help!
• Curbside signage: If your business is offering curbside options to comply with the social distancing orders, we can create signs to inform and guide your customers.
• Wayfinding: Get temporary or reusable signage to guide and help people navigate throughout your location safely.
• Physical distance: To comply with the physical distancing recommendations, get custom signage to remind people to keep a safe distance from each other.
• Safety: Help visitors and customers stay safe at your location using custom safety signs. Let people know about potential hazards, special warnings or specific practices to follow.
• Floor graphics: Use floor decals to help people maintain a safe distance or to guide them throughout your location.
Unsure what’s available to give you peace of mind as you reopen? View the Reopening Product Solutions Guide to see product samples like suspended signage, wall graphics, retractable banner stands, decals and acrylic shields.
How can I communicate my COVID policies?
Ongoing communication goes a long way at a low cost to protect one of your most valuable assets: your customers and donors. How you communicate now during difficult times will contribute to how your brand will be remembered long-term.
Reach your customers and donors with informational and promotional messages through means such as:
• Direct mail: This remains a safe and effective way to communicate with both customers and prospects. Send out messages to let your community know you’re open for business, and communicate special offers, incentives and updates about your business or organization to keep your brand top of mind.
• Email marketing: Digital communications remain a critical part of every marketing campaign. We need to remain flexible during a time where some customers and prospects may feel more comfortable in their own homes. If you’re looking for help designing the right look and message to send, our team can help.
• Printed pieces: No matter what type of message you need to send, we have a solution for you. Contact us for help with custom business postcards, newsletters, training materials, and more.
Allegra is committed to helping businesses and organizations like yours remain active and strong. Our staff can help you find a solution that accommodates your unique situation and your budget. If you’re unsure of how your company can stay proactive or bounce back into the “new normal,” contact us today.
How can I take my business online?
If the challenges brought on by the pandemic have caused you to rethink the way you handle your marketing, consider a custom web-to-print store for your business. The unpredictable business environment we’ve seen over the last several months means you’ve probably needed to change your messaging on the fly, and we know how difficult that can be to successfully handle.
Allegra can help your business gain many efficiencies with our WorkStream™ eCommerce solutions.
Manage all of your print marketing materials for multiple locations and people all in one convenient place. Orders can be placed at any time, with 24-7 access, and you get all of your marketing materials and business forms in easily customized formats.
Streamlining your printing needs can help you provide timely communications to the people who need them most, all while saving you time and money. Contact Allegra to see if eCommerce is a potential solution for your business.